First weekend in October, John and I ran the St. George marathon. It was marathon #14 for me...not sure about John. I ran the entire marathon with my friend/neighbor and had a great time. In fact I almost felt too good and probably would've pr'd if I had pushed it harder.
John ran a 3:20 and came in #586. Pretty incredible for a guy who runs ONCE a week. I can't fathom what it would be like to have his natural ability.
I was officially inducted into the 10 Year Club and am so happy to go down in the history books of the marathon. Running is not easy for me. I have to get up early and work so hard at it...but it makes every finishers medal much more meaningful. I love the feeling of crossing that finish line.
MY NAME IS ANNALISA, I BELIEVE MY BLOG IS A FAIRLY ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF WHO I AM. I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND THREE FANTASTIC BOYS. MY LIFE IS FAR FROM PERFECT BUT IT'S TRULY WONDERFUL!
Saturday, October 24, 2015
Marathon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment