As I've mentioned before, John occasionally does side work for an aerial photography company. One of the perks is free tickets to Black Island Farms. The boys had a blast. It was a gorgeous sunny day and they ran around playing for hours. The corn maze is fun, but they love the slides and towers of hay bales.
My favorite was the very dusty wagon ride out to the pumpkin patch where we all picked (literally) the perfect pumpkins. While I miss baby Jameson, it is nice that he's getting older and less demanding...this way he plays and participates more-rather than being an adorable little needy person in a stroller.
Oh how I adore my boys!
MY NAME IS ANNALISA, I BELIEVE MY BLOG IS A FAIRLY ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF WHO I AM. I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND THREE FANTASTIC BOYS. MY LIFE IS FAR FROM PERFECT BUT IT'S TRULY WONDERFUL!
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
Black Island Farms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment