Ugh, can't seem to stay caught up with posts lately! I seriously blame all the gadgets we use to take photos now...it's kind of overwhelming to stay on top of it. So glad I remembered to take a pic of Christmas gifts before wrapping since I almost forgot. I love being able to look back and remember what everyone got each year.
All the boys got new Christmas jammies and a duffle bag with their names embroidered from us.
Carson and Landon:
Lots of books for each of them, a book for Pokemon cards, Mario Kart with steering wheels (we roll old school) 40th anniversary collection of Rocky Dvd's, and a Kindle fire/case. They were both so excited for everything and there was no disappointment this year!
Jameson:
Wooden trains/tunnel, scooter, garbage truck book, and paw patrol toys.
John:
ear buds, running tights, fleece vest for running, Walking Dead Compendium 3, MASH, Rambo DVD's, Eno Hammock and Slap straps.
Me:
Robe, CK purse, REI day pack, inflatable lantern, and "squishable" water bottle to use with our Lifestraw while hiking.
My parents also gave us an awesome camera to mount on the back of our new trailer we hope to buy soon.
John's parents and my grandpa gave us $$, my mom gave me earrings and a beautiful sweater, Gina and Rhett gave us new shovels, and Gina gave me a sweet necklace and bracelet.
More to come on Christmas, but I wanted to get this "gift" post out of the way. We were all super thrilled with what we received this year and we felt so spoiled.

No comments:
Post a Comment