February 17 John took the afternoon off so the two of us could take J skiing. We headed up the Summer road at Alta and it was much steeper than we remembered. It was supposed to be a warm sunny day, but ended up being cloudy and WINDY! We headed up until we were tired and the wind was practically blowing us backward. Getting down was tricky, but we survived and have a bit more confidence with hills. It was nice to spend time just the two of us (since J slept the whole time.) We have thoroughly enjoyed this winter and cannot believe we are headed into spring.
MY NAME IS ANNALISA, I BELIEVE MY BLOG IS A FAIRLY ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF WHO I AM. I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND THREE FANTASTIC BOYS. MY LIFE IS FAR FROM PERFECT BUT IT'S TRULY WONDERFUL!
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Day Date
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment