The redeeming feature was a big slide anchored in the water that was fun for the kids and adults to slide on. Rhett also brought his boat and pulled the kids around on the inner tube. The kids had a great time and say they'd would go back, but they'd rather go someplace with a sandy beach. Here here.
MY NAME IS ANNALISA, I BELIEVE MY BLOG IS A FAIRLY ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF WHO I AM. I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND THREE FANTASTIC BOYS. MY LIFE IS FAR FROM PERFECT BUT IT'S TRULY WONDERFUL!
Thursday, June 30, 2016
Huntington
June 15-19th we went camping at Huntington State Park with my entire family. And while it was fun, I don't plan to go back. Overall it just wasn't the greatest. Carson had invited a friend and didn't have a good attitude toward his friend, which completely set me off. Then there was no sand on the beach. It was rock hard dirt on the shore, while the mud in the water was was slimy and slick. I was just a bit disappointed. I was excited to sit on the beach and watch J play in the sand while the boys splashed in the water. It wasn't terrible by any means, just not what I was hoping for.
The redeeming feature was a big slide anchored in the water that was fun for the kids and adults to slide on. Rhett also brought his boat and pulled the kids around on the inner tube. The kids had a great time and say they'd would go back, but they'd rather go someplace with a sandy beach. Here here.
The redeeming feature was a big slide anchored in the water that was fun for the kids and adults to slide on. Rhett also brought his boat and pulled the kids around on the inner tube. The kids had a great time and say they'd would go back, but they'd rather go someplace with a sandy beach. Here here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment