Thursday, June 30, 2016

Last Day of School!

Once again I'm a bit behind. 
Carson had a really great 6th year...NOT what I was expecting at all. Aside from the normal attitude that sets in around his age, he was a happy kid, and while he hated the schoolwork, he loved the independence of junior high. He joined Cross Country, as well as the Minecraft club and was so excited to see how many times his picture would be in the yearbook. He maintained A's and B's all year and even finished out the year on the honor roll. We are so proud of how well he did this year. I actually forgot to take a "last day" pic until we were rushing to get in the car, thus the fence as a backdrop.

I also forgot about Landon's photo as well, but I wanted as least one picture taken on the front porch. Landon had a great year in 3rd as well. He seems to have made several new friends this year. Landon makes my life easier in that he comes tight home next does his homework, and RARELY needs help. Now that J is getting older it's not quite so tough, but it's still difficult to help with homework, keep track of J AND fix dinner. Landon is a happy and positive kid and we are so proud of him.

No comments: