One thing I absolutely love about our neighborhood is the old park just up the street. I have spent countless hours at this park with the boys over the years. I know it's a long ways off but I'm already excited to take my grandkids to this same park. Every summer they throw a big celebration on the last Saturday in August. They bring in all sorts of fun blowup slides and games... and best of all everything is free! The boys look forward to this all summer and this year was no different. They had a great time and Jameson wanted more than anything to go on the spinning ride. Since having kids I cannot handle spinning, but when I looked at his little face while begging to ride I just couldn't say no. They ended the evening with a fun fireworks show. Now the summer was officially over.






No comments:
Post a Comment