Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Update #2

We celebrated Jameson's 4th birthday, and I can most definitely say he "gets" how exciting birthdays are. Landon gave him an RC Jeep, which was the winner as far as presents go. He played and played with that things, until he eventually pulled the antennas out. For my birthday, one thing John did was order some funny edible strawberries/roses.
The boys spent countless hours swimming in grandma's pool and playing in the splash pad up the street. Carson has outgrown it, but every once it awhile he jumps in and has a great time. Staying home is not an option, I make him get out.
I was in school preparing to enter the nursing program this winter, so I was a bit preoccupied with papers and studying. It was a kind of a strange summer. 
We went to Lake Powell, and everyone was able to make it for some stretch of time this year. We brought Jorgen with us, which helps keep Carson from teasing the younger kids. In July we went to scout camp, and the demolition derby with Rowley's-where the boys totally zonked out on the way home. We also went to Cowabunga Bay for the orthodontist party, and the boys all had such a great time. 
It was a fun summer, but so different from what we're used to. The kids are not used to be being in school, but Carson and Landon were great to step up and help out with Jameson. 









































No comments: