Early August John took the boys on a 14 mile backpacking trip with my Dad, Rhett, and Coen. From what I hear they did amazingly well and have some great memories from the trip. While they were gone J and I headed uptown with my mom. We didn't bring a stroller and J literally walked everywhere and had such a great time. At the park around the corner someone put a bench in a tree, which was a HUGE hit for the boys for a week or two before it was removed.
We watched the solar eclipse, had the first day of school, went to Park City for a weekend, and best of all, the boys and John built a huge box fort. It was the coolest thing ever and they had such a great time sleeping in it...even Jameson. I expected him to wake up scared during the night, but he woke up only once to go potty, so Landon helped him to go on the lawn. While they were up they saw a shooting start. Oh, it made my. heart so happy to see them having such a great time.
I snapped a couple gorgeous pictures from my favorite run, and it turns out one of Landon's friends has a big in-ground poole in his backyard so the boys had fun ending the summer swimming-Jameson loved jumping off the diving board.
No comments:
Post a Comment