This year I told Carson he could invite a few friends over for an end of school party. He invited, Andre, Jorgen, Logan, and Levi. I really had no plans for this party other than buying pizza and renting a DVD. I had the kids stay for about three hours and told Carson they could do whatever they wanted. And wow, boys are boys. They ran wild. At first they played on the playset, then ate, then played video games, then watched about 20 minutes of the movie while they shoved a ridiculous amount of candy in their mouths, then decided they wanted to run some more, so they chased each other around the yard. At this point John decided to organize things a bit and played baseball with them. The boys all had a great time, and while originally Carson was adamant that Landon not be around, he was perfectly fine with him staying once the party began. Once the boys had all been picked up I sat in my QUIET living room, while my two boys played QUIETLY together in the playroom. I looked straight and John and said "At this moment I am so grateful we only have two kids..." He just smiled.
No comments:
Post a Comment