Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Party

On the 17th we celebrated Christmas with John's family. The church we typically hold it in turned out to be triple booked. Irritating, but we did find a church which was open for the even so we relocated our party. The food was so good and tasty. Rather than sit around all evening I headed into the gym and played basketball and had a great time. The kids all ran around being wild and stuffing their faces with dessert. We draw family's and spend $50 on them. This year Barbara had us so I told her to spoil the boys. She bought Carson a Wii game and gave Landon a Toy Story Mini Lego set. The boys couldn't have been happier with their gifts!
The kids played the pipes and acted out the nativity while John read the story. It was our typical Christmas party. I used to think John's family gatherings couldn't get any crazier but every year we grow by at least a couple people and now they are just nuts! It's great for the boys because they have so many other kids to play with. Good times.



 










 





No comments: