So we've finally decided to baptize Carson. Last week we took him to a park for photos. I was hoping to have them professionally done, but well, we blew that budget with his new suit so I got to take the pictures. How frustrating. We actually got A LOT of cute ones, but for space sake I'm just posting a few that I really like. The ones we used on his announcement were the picture of him looking off while sitting down, and him looking at the river. I'm happy with how they turned out. I made them up on my computer and John took them to work where they have an in-house print shop, and since John does so much for them they gladly took it, lightened it up and professionally printed them as a favor to John. Now they are sent and delivered and that's one more thing off my massive check list. I cannot wait for this school year to be over and I am never doing PTA again.
No comments:
Post a Comment