MY NAME IS ANNALISA, I BELIEVE MY BLOG IS A FAIRLY ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF WHO I AM. I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND THREE FANTASTIC BOYS. MY LIFE IS FAR FROM PERFECT BUT IT'S TRULY WONDERFUL!
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Camping 6/8/2012
So we procrastinated this year on camping. Typically we head out in April and it's all uphill from there. Typically we go every two or three weeks. This year has been totally different. Busy, and we just haven't had the camping bug we usually have. We finally headed out the weekend after school let out. My mom, dad and Preston came along and we were able to snag one of our favorite spots. It was a pretty lazy weekend spent sitting around, playing, a little hiking, napping, 4-wheeling, and eating. It was supposed to be a COLD windy weekend but it wasn't bad at all and we were well protected from any wind by the mountains. It was relaxing and enjoyable...BUT now John is really wanting to sell the trailer and go back to tent camping. WHAT?! I wouldn't mind backpacking now that the boys are getting a bit older, but wow, I never thought he'd want to sell his trailer. We'll see. It would be nice to simplify though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment