| Ignore the empty bed since Monday is sheets day at our house. |
MY NAME IS ANNALISA, I BELIEVE MY BLOG IS A FAIRLY ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF WHO I AM. I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND THREE FANTASTIC BOYS. MY LIFE IS FAR FROM PERFECT BUT IT'S TRULY WONDERFUL!
Monday, January 14, 2013
16 Weeks
With Carson and Landon I didn't take any pictures of my progression during my pregnancy. Of course, I didn't have a blog then either. So since I keep forgetting to have John take my picture on the weekend (since I want a morning picture) I pulled out the camera and snapped one of myself this morning. Let me say, it's not awkward at all taking pictures of myself and posting them on the internet. (dripping with saracasm) I don't get why all these teenagers do that 'cause frankly, it's kinda weird. Anyway this is me dressed and ready to hop on the treadmill and let me say that my black running shirt makes me look soooo much better than I really do. I look cute and trim, not lumpy at all which is how I would appear if I had worn any other top. It was just so cold this morning, so I broke down and drove the boys to school, and wanted the warmest top I had. Plus our office where my treadmill is gets super cold in the winter. This top is WARM and made for winter running. Now I just want to wear it all day since it hid so many flaws. In the morning I barely look pregnant but in the evening after I've stuffed myself all day and the bloat I look huge with a serious muffin top. Not so cute. Still wearing the same pair of jeans every. single. day. unless I don't leave the house than I'm perfectly content in sweats, problem is I always have to leave the house if for nothing else than to walk up and get Landon from school. John and I are venturing out again this evening since he is determined to find me at least one cute maternity item. (Gap actually has/had a cute Layette I want for the baby and that's why we're really going out, he just doesn't know it since he believes I need clothes more than the baby. hee hee)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment