Sunday, October 27, 2013

Family Pictures

Saturday afternoon we finally decided to get some new family pictures. We used to do family pictures every Fall, but the last time we got around to it is when I was looking all sorts of hot with my sexy braces. Oh yeah....blech. I've always hated the picture we currently have up and cannot wait to switch it out with a better one.
We took the pictures at Wheeler Farm as usual. Typically we march around the farm to various locations, but right by the entrance was the perfect tree. We did all our pictures here and it was about the easiest session we've ever done. My mom took them for us and I think she did a great job! Thanks mom.
I got after the boys so many times. Carson was running around being a little spaz and Landon was making all sorts of goofy faces. If anyone could see what goes into getting the perfect family picture they'd see there is nothing perfect about us. Sure, it's all love and smiles, but boy, if you could see what it took to get them you'd laugh.
I look at these pictures and cannot believe our family. Our boys are getting so big! I just love my boys, and every so often I'll randomly grab them in the kitchen, give them a big long hug and tell them how much I love them and how special they are. Life gets so chaotic and I feel like I'm always after them to get something done, so I like to remind them of how much they mean to me and hope it sticks with them throughout their life. No matter how imperfect I am, no matter how many times I screw up as a mom, I hope they know that I love them with everything I have.
Can I say that I can't imagine anything more wonderful than being a mom to three boys? Did I ever picture myself with three boys? No. Two boys...yes. Maybe two boys and a girl...yes. But three boys!? Nope, and I LOVE IT!!!







No comments: