Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Moving J Out

10/2/13 We had decided to move Jameson into his crib last night, but once it came time for bed we were just too tired and decided to let him stay with us another night. Weeell, my little man woke up at 2 stinking thirty in the morning. He's been going through a growth spurt and is super hungry all the time, but I feel like I've had one too many nights of bad sleep lately. So, I fed him a bottle and tried to get him back to sleep in his cradle. Didn't work. He just wouldn't calm down so I picked him up and carried him into his own room. I put him down, rubbed his face and head until he quieted down then left the room. He immediately started crying and after awhile I went in and calmed him again. He cried a bit more but I could tell he was exhausted. Finally he stopped. After a bit I went into check on him. The squeaky floors startled him a bit but he went right back to sleep. I went back to bed, fully expecting him to wake back up. Until 4:30 I lay in bed listening for him and guess what?! He didn't wake up until morning. YAY! I was one happy mama.
Of course I had to document his first time sleeping in the crib at night with a picture. Look at my happy little guy.
This past Saturday we took Jameson on his first long run. 10.65 miles in 37 degree weather. Jameson was bundled up and was so warm he slept the entire time. We loved having him out there with us and while I was too far behind to really socialize much, it was great being out running with the club again. I was dying! To think that when I'm in shape ten miles doesn't phase me a bit. Cannot wait to be back in shape!
The second picture was taken at the APA assembly today. John was playing with him and J was loving it. Have I mentioned what a daddy's boy he is? It's so sweet how much he loves John. The reaction he gives when John gets home is very noticeable. Even at night he'll lay in bed next to me and stare over at John while he sleeps, just waiting for him to wake up and play. This is the first baby who has clearly shown and preference for John and it kinda makes me sad and smile at the same time.


No comments: