I say it every year, but I cannot believe another Labor Day has come and gone. This year we brought our new trailer that we bought last winter, and boy oh boy...the extra space was amazing! Not to have kids sleeping on the floor was reason enough to celebrate, but the fact that I had a central vac to clean up the dirt made everything beautiful. You'd think I'd hate camping since I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to cleanliness, but I LOVE IT!!!
Like every year, the boys had a great time with cousins. Jameson was so independent and had a great time. On the first day he was playing around and the seat from the zipline knocked his front teeth loose. He was in pain and could bite or chew at all with his front teeth. I'm still watching them to make sure they don't die, but so far so good. Cute little guy
John had fun fishing with his nephews and playing basketball, while the boys did who know what, with the other boys. I just enjoyed being up there in the cool weather with everyone.



No comments:
Post a Comment