We took a Sunday drive up the canyon. It was cold and busy with young families. I was a little annoyed since we head to the mountains to get away from people.
Jameson had his first day of preschool at Jordan. He's doing Upstart from home, which has been awesome and has taught him so much, then he goes to Jordan twice a week, more for social interaction than anything.
For nursing school I need to be caught up on immunization, and since I'm a child of the 70's, and my pediatrician is long dead, I have no immunization records. So, I've have the wonderful opportunity to be stuck with so many needles trying to get caught up.
Carson is trying to keep positive regarding school and one day I found all these positive affirmations taped to his bed.
In October Jameson and I went to Gardner Village with my mom, Gina, Mavell, Brody, and Kora. We sauntered around, looking at the witches, then bought treats in the terribly over-priced candy store.
Carson and Jameson have been playing soccer, and while they love it, I must have the least aggressive children ever...which doesn't make for great sports players, although Carson has made so much progress. It's fun to watch them having fun, but by the end of season it was much too cold to sit outside for hours on end.
We were also able to squeeze in one more camping trip. We went up to the Duchesne Tunnel for a few days, and while we knew snow was a possibility, it was still a bit of a surprise. We went for a beautiful hike one afternoon and could literally see the storm moving in so we turned around and booked it down the mountain. We arrived back at camp just as the snow began to fly. The boys hunkered down in the trailer while John and I stayed outside for hours in the snow cooking some of the best ribs ever.
It was definitely one of the most memorable camping trips ever!










No comments:
Post a Comment