Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Halloween 2017

Halloween was fun this year! Landon and Jameson got their costume ideas while we were at Disneyland. Jameson wanted to be a pirate. Unfortunately our pirate costume was missing a critical piece so I ordered and new one which turned out to be adorable. Landon's was a bit trickier. He wanted to be Indiana Jones, and the costumes were ridiculous cheap quality and expensive. So I took a hat we had from previous years, bought a little satchel and whip, then used brown pants he already had and soaked a white dress shirt in coffee for a couple days to get the right color. It was an awesome costume! Carson made his mind up too late so I bought him a bloody knife and made him dig through the costume box. It works.
We celebrated with John's family party-always a good time! And all the boys went trick or treating. Jameson lost interest quickly...until we ran into Landon and his group, then he was ready to go all night. They all ended up with way too much candy, which is fine, but while they're at school I pick at it. Not good!
Landon's birthday is on the 30th, so had had his annual costume party. I regret having the two oldest boys around major holidays, but neither of them mind, and they love incorporating the holiday into their birthdays. Landon is such a fun, smart, dry-humored kid and I absolutely love him!
















No comments: